Monday, October 3, 2011

Project #7 C4K Summary. 1


In my first C4K I wrote to a little girl in Mr.Wolfe's Class named PA2011 she took a trip to Disney World and loved it and was talking about a talking trash can. I had told her that I had three little boys and they love going to Disney World too.I also asked her if there where any other rides there that she liked going on. She also responded back to me and said yes she did, however she did name any.

My second C4K I wrote to a little girl in Mr Wolfe's Class named CJ2011 she was talking about her little sister. How much she loved and cared for her. And how her sister wants to be a cheer leader just like her. I responded to her that I have two sisters my self and that I love them dearly that you always need your family. I also had read how she loves plants and I told her that I love plants too but I always kill them because I forget to water them . I had told her that I believed that her sister would be a great student as long as she followed in her long sisters footsteps. She wrote me back and she said that she hoped that her sister followed in her footsteps too. I also was read on her page and she wrote a post to the students of the University of South Alabama that she really loved all the kind words. And she was thanking us a lot. I wrote her back and told her that she was so very welcomed.


My third C4K I wrote to St Elmo's Elementary School. I told them that I was a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. And that  I so happy to so that Ms Lucy gave the students  the opportunity to explore with the IPads. It is a wonderful thing that the children are already exploring the internet, and are getting a head start on their careers in technology.

Then I wrote to Hunter and I told him I was a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. And that  I read his  post to Ms. Lucy and it was inspiring. I told him that he was such a lucky student to be able to have the chance to explore on the IPAD. And he told me that he loved going on exciting field trip. So I reiterated for him to continue the good work.

My Fourth C4K I wrote to EM she is a little girl that was talking about wanting to go to Japan. She had a teacher one time that was from Japan and she wants to go there now. She also wanted to learn how to sing and dance like the Japanese do. I wrote her and and tole her that I had never been to Japan but that I would love to go. I also told her that I lived in Foley Alabama near the Gulf of Mexico. I told her that the only place I had been out of state is Mexico. But that I would love to visit Japan . And that I have a sister that lives in Alaska and that I would love to go there to. I ask her if that would be one place she would like to go. She wrote me back and said that she would love to go to Alaska the it would be fun to build snow mans, and have snow ball fights.  Then she asked me what Alabama is like because she has never been here either.I wrote her back and told her that there was a lot of stuff to do here like shop, swim, go to the beach, the water parks, and anything that you could think of. Well that is my summary Dr Strange I hope that is what we wanted.

1 comment:

  1. "...so very welcomed. " welcome, not welcomed.

    You got three responses! Fantastic!

    I hope you find C4K beneficial to you. I know from the comments of the teachers that they find them useful and the kids love getting them. Writing for a real audience is important!

    ReplyDelete