Saturday, September 24, 2011

Project #3 C4T #2 Summary

 World Trade Center and Pentagon Terrorist Attacks, 2009 Update

As I read this it makes me tear up, because it makes it all real all over again. It was just yesterday that the twin towers were here and now they are gone. And all the people that lost their lives. I am very sorry it wasn't very clear if you lost your brother in this. However if I would have received a letter like this from my brother two days after wards it would give me chills. I am scared every day that something like this is going to happen again. I hope that the president finally has all of this under control. However I really don't think so, because he hasn't really fixed anything for us, but make everything worse. But all in all I am very sorry if you lost your brother because this could have been prevented somehow I think.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment