Sunday, August 28, 2011

Dr. Randy Pausch’s video

          After watching Dr. Randy Pausch's video I learned that you are going to need time management threw out your life. I have always just put things of and figured that I can do it later. But since Wednesday nights class I have figured out that in order for me to be able to pass Dr. Strange's class I am going to have to be more prompt with my school work and stay on top of things. I also like that he mentioned that it's okay to fail, and with every mess up there is a learning experience. I must admit I have have tried the to-do list and just fail and go on with something else but what I have realized that with this class I am going to have to start a to-do list and stick with it.  So I am going to have to check that to-do list every day and not fall behind in this class so that I can stay with the program. Because if I want my classroom to be prompt then I am going to have to be also. I had never heard of Randy Pausch before but I enjoyed his video and plan to watch some more of his talks.  I definitely have a problem with time management and can use all the help I can get!

 

1 comment:

  1. "threw out" should be throughout
    "just put things of and" of should be off

    Use the checklist. It should help a lot.

    Did you try to find out anything about Dr. Pausch?

    ReplyDelete